17-23 JUNE 2019
The Paris Air Show will be an opportunity for us to share some of Daher’s latest innovations in the company’s three sectors of activity:
- Aircraft manufacturer: presentation of the new TBM 940 very fast turboprop aircraft, with its automated throttle and enhanced flight data analysis and sharing,
- Aerospace equipment and systems: with a focus on advances in thermoplastic structural parts, and
- Logistics and services: deployment of deep tech in industrial services (artificial intelligence, blockchain and automation)
Meet us at our Exhibit #254 Hall 2A!
SIAE parking lot : exit 4b- La Courneuve via the A1 expressway/motorway
Villepinte parking lot: on the A104 expressway, take exit 2 “ENTREE Visiteurs” (if you’re coming from elsewhere in France, we recommend this parking lot; a free shuttle bus will bring you to the air show).
Adress: Parc d’Expositions Paris-Le Bourget, Aéroport Paris-Le Bourget – 93350 Le Bourget – France
North Latitude +48° 56′ 35.14″ (48.943094)
East Longitude +2° 25′ 11.82″ (2.419950)
By public transport
Remember to get a round trip ticket!
RER Line B
Le Bourget station, then shuttle bus
Villepinte station, then shuttle which will only operate from June 23-25, 2017.
Metro, Tramway or Bus
Metro Line 12: Porte de la Chapelle station + No. 350 bus, direction Roissypole, get off at “Michelet Parc d’Expositions”
Metro Line 7: La Courneuve – 8 mai 1945 station + No. 152 bus, direction Gonesse ZAC des Tulipes Nord, to “Michelet – Parc d’Expositions”
Tramway 1: La Courneuve – 8 mai 1945 station + No. 152 bus, direction Gonesse ZAC des Tulipes Nord, to “Michelet – Parc d’Expositions”
Bus N°350 direction Roissypole): Leaves from Gare de l’Est in Paris, with stops at Gare du Nord and Porte de la Chapelle, to “Michelet Parc d’Expositions”.
These buses will let you off at the bus station located at Gate L3
For further information on public transport in the greater Paris area (Ile-de-France), go to the website RATP
The air show provides free shuttle buses for visitors and exhibitors, taking them from train and metro stations to the show.
From Paris-Charles de Gaulle aircraft: shuttles from June 19 to 23, from 7:30 am to 3:00 pm, every half hour
During the days open to the general public, from June 23 to 25: shuttles from Fort d’Aubervilliers. Shuttle times are shown on the SIAE site. SIAE
- The closest TGV (high-speed French train) station to the show is: Aéroport Charles de Gaulle 2-TGV
- To get to the show from the TGV station, take the RER B line to the Le Bourget station, then a bus (152 or 133), or one of the free shuttle buses.
- From other train stations in Paris:
- Gare du Nord + RER B to the Le Bourget station, + bus or shuttle.
- Gare Montparnasse + Metro line 12, Porte de la Chapelle station, + bus No. 350 to “Michelet Parc d’Expositions”.
For further information on French trains, including the TGV, go to the SNCF website: http://www.sncf.com
- The closest airport is Paris-Charles-de-Gaulle.
- A free shuttle bus from the airport to the show will operate from June 19 to 23, 2017.
- If you are arriving at Paris-Orly airport: take the OrlyVal shuttle to the Antony RER station, then change to the RER B line, direction Aéroport Charles de Gaulle / Mitry Claye; get off at the Le Bourget station and take a shuttle or bus.
For further information on Paris airports, go to the Paris airport authority site visitez le site d’ADP www.aeroportsdeparis.fr
During the show, two taxi stands will be set up, near gates L3 and O.